Archive for category Artgame
Mightier – 2009
developed by Lucas Pope and Keiko Ishizaka
– Users solve puzzles by physically drawing solutions on paper and scanning them into the game via webcam
Racing Pitch – 2006
– A microphone-controlled toy car racing game in which the gamer controls the car by making car noises
New Zealand artist based in Berlin
levelHead v1.0 – 2007
– an augmented-reality spatial-memory game
– uses a hand-held solid-plastic cube as its only interface. On-screen it appears each face of the cube contains a little room, each of which are logically connected by doors.
– By tilting the cube the player directs this character from room to room in an effort to find the exit.